Blog NO. - 74
Date - 25 November 2018
The room was filled with dead silence, errie expectations and a lots of gummy excitement. There were scenes of high octane inside tv also , playing a last ball of nervous crack down. And then they lost. And the defeat was readable inside tv and outside in the room. A dead silence and an angry gesture summing up the defeat.
So what is defeat? A defeat is a loss of a presumed expectation , with or without side effects. A winning situation is in quandry. It has happened in the study, on the play ground, in the job interview or a business venture.
It is an un expected experience of a loss in examination or in love and war. Even petty social situations where our view points are not heard , being perceived as a defeat.
So what is the outcome of a defeat? A defeat can make you or break you. It is wonderful opportunity to rise from ashes or to expect meek submission. There is no use, bringing venom, hatred‐ ness, jealousy, negative thoughts or depression. It is time to reconsider, recover and rejunvate. It is time to evolve new winning strategies , implement judiciously and execute perfectly.
Leaving battle field is a meek submission to a defeat and challenging it and converting it in an opportunity , is a right approach.
1. The defeat is situational , not life threatening.
2. It is temporary and transient, provided you have alternatives.
3. It should transpire rather than conspire.
4. It is a challenge to be a winner , to execute new thinking and newer modalities.
5. It is a learning process , experiencing , reassessing and excecuting for a future win.
May the winners defeat the defeat.
DR. AJAY SHAH